[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.1.1 released

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Sat Oct 13 07:28:30 CEST 2018

Whenever I tried to compile Erlang from Git source (GitHub) it fails at
some point (fails for me with 21.x,20.x).

But it just works fine when I used tarballs from erlang.org.

Any reason for that? Is there any command to run  before compiling from
GitHub?

/Frank