[erlang-questions] use_srtp extension for DTLS

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Oct 8 13:38:50 CEST 2018

This seems to be a similar issue to the one I have about tunneling TLS
connections through TLS proxies (particularly the HTTP/2 case), although
my proposed solution would probably not work in your case:
https://bugs.erlang.org/browse/ERL-728

Perhaps we need some kind of socket-less ssl connection process that we
feed directly and that sends us back whatever encrypted data needs to be
sent.

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu