[erlang-questions] [ANN] Partisan, v3.0.0: Optimized, topology-independent message passing for Erlang and Elixir

Christopher Meiklejohn christopher.meiklejohn@REDACTED
Sat Oct 6 20:56:39 CEST 2018

Faster dispatch for HyParView, addressed bugs related to message
acknowledgements, broadcast tree forwarding with transitive delivery,
performance issues, added additional optional tracing and ability to
interpose on messages for fault injection.

https://hex.pm/packages/partisan

We're looking for Erlang and Elixir developers to help with a few
things, if you are interested in joining the Partisan effort.

1.) Help us bring together an industrial grade library in Elixir that,
in idiomatic Elixir, maps to Partisan's Erlang API, allowing Elixir
developers to interact with Partisan without having to use the interop
API -- this will assist in easing adoption using Elixir conventions
and provide an idiomatic way to write programs using it.

2.) Testing and fault-injection: adapting applications to Partisan so
we can try out our fault-injection support.  This would be in
conjunction with an on-going research project at Carnegie Mellon
University.

Reach out if you are interested!

Cheers,
Christopher