[erlang-questions] Problem in Erlang 21.0 and 21.1. Is this already known?

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Thu Oct 4 09:08:46 CEST 2018

May be some hints:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=sandbox.itunes.apple.com

reveals interesting thing inside the "handshake simulations" part of the
report:

Apple ATS 9 / iOS 9
<https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewClient.html?name=Apple%20ATS&version=9&platform=iOS%209&key=112>
  R Server sent fatal alert: handshake_failure

And looking at various warning from the same report I would say that you
are dealing with some "not so" rfc compliant business :-)