[erlang-questions] Opening files in O_TRUNC mode

bengt cean.ebengt@REDACTED
Thu Oct 4 08:50:19 CEST 2018

Speaking only for myself, and not even a native english speaker, I think that ‘append’ implies something that you want to put things after. If you truncate there is nothing to put things after. So one of them has to be ‘’wrong’’.
Maybe the person that wrote the software tossed a coin?

bengt