[erlang-questions] Emacs + Flycheck + rebar3 + proper

Frans Schneider fchschneider@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 10:43:58 CET 2018

Sorry for the late reply.

Still having trouble. After cleaning out the mess in my Emacs setup, I
did the following:

- installed flycheck (version 31) from melpa
- installed flycheck-rebar3 (version 1.1.0) also from melpa
- check flycheck compile (C-c ! C-c) gives no errors with the output:

   rebar3 compile
   ===> Verifying dependencies...
   ===> Compiling myapp

   Compilation finished at Thu Nov 29 10:23:32

- introducing an error in the rebar.conf file and editing an Erlang
file, tells me flycheck does use the erlang-rebar3 checker with the
following error:

   Suspicious state from syntax checker erlang-rebar3...

So I guess the setup is correct.
Any more suggestions?

Frans