[erlang-questions] Erlang Text Editor Searching

alex@REDACTED alex@REDACTED
Tue Nov 27 13:53:34 CET 2018

There are multiple choices.  In terms of editors, Emacs is the original
default choice.  VIM with the right plugins works very well. If you want
a lite IDE, VS Code + erlang extension seems pretty good.  If you like
VIM, the Vim extension is great also.