[erlang-questions] How to track down intermittent segfaults in a threaded NIF

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Tue May 29 14:45:46 CEST 2018

I don't know how to make rebar3 run the debug emulator, but a quick and
dirty trick that I do when all else fails is to copy the beam.debug.smp
file over the beam.smp file.

You probably also have to copy the erl_child_setup.debug file, that file
should however have the .debug suffix remaining. So:

cp bin/`erts/autoconf/config.guess`/beam.debug.smp
path/to/release/erts-v.s.n/bin/beam.smp
cp bin/`erts/autoconf/config.guess`/erl_child_setup.debug
path/to/release/erts-v.s.n/bin/