[erlang-questions] Logger error with OTP 21.0-rc1

Sébastien Merle s.merle@REDACTED
Tue May 29 14:04:47 CEST 2018

After some unsuccessful investigation I re-read your message I realized I
was still using 20.2 to release my application !
This was the issue , everything seems to work fin when using 21.0-rc1 for
everything.

Thank you very much.