[erlang-questions] digraph fails to add vertex

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime@REDACTED
Fri May 25 10:43:12 CEST 2018

hello
in my little program i am doing successive calls to digraph:add_vertex/2
and then my program deterministically fails with:
 ** exception error: {badrecord,digraph}
     in function  digraph:do_add_vertex/2 (digraph.erl, line 378)
     in call from sets:fold_bucket/3 (sets.erl, line 310)
     in call from sets:fold_seg/4 (sets.erl, line 306)
     in call from sets:fold_segs/4 (sets.erl, line 302)

however i cannot locate any problems, and the failing call is not in any
way special

thanks