[erlang-questions] webrtc lib

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Fri May 18 10:43:40 CEST 2018

Hi Max,

I knew you had an implementation but it doesn't seem you opensourced it
yet, right? At least I didn't found it. If you do that would be really
awesome! If you need any help for it, feel free to bug me :)

 I mainly need to have data channels, so if they are missing I could start
by adding them. Far better than reinventing the wheel :)

- benoit