[erlang-questions] gen_statem badrecord,trans_opts

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue May 15 22:59:50 CEST 2018

Hi,
Would it be possible to add some text to the gen_statem docs that this
message usually means you have messed up one of the actions?
It wasn't obvious to me before I googled it and then it was a matter of
chasing down all my actions.
Somehow I find the error messages of gen_statem harder to work with than
gen_fsm, which is a pity since gen_statem is so much easier to work with in
terms of design flexibility and easy to raed code.

Cheers,
Torben

https://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann/