[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 21.0-rc1 (Release Candidate)

Tue May 8 14:07:22 CEST 2018

I'm assuming that it is expected behavior that the 21-rc1 tarball was
removed from the downloads directory (The windows binaries are still there
btw, as is the README).

I found this because I ran `kerl update releases` and to my surprise it
wasn't there today, whereas in the weekend it was.

Is this an oversight, or should I await further development as things need
to move around some more?