[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 21.0-rc1 (Release Candidate)

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu May 3 13:54:01 CEST 2018

Hello!

Just a quick heads up, having a couple issues:

* It doesn't compile on FreeBSD. I can get you more details later but
"kerl build git https://github.com/erlang/otp OTP-21.0-rc1 OTP-21.0-rc1"
might be a quicker alternative.

* SSL is broken. See [1] for example. I can see the same thing happening
on 5 different Linux distributions (with different OpenSSL versions) and
on OSX. A quick try in the shell is not much better:

1> ssl:start().
ok
2> ssl:connect("google.com", 80, []).
{error,{tls_alert,"bad record mac"}}