[erlang-questions] EPMDLess - new application which helps to connect erlang nodes under docker

Oleg Tarasenko oltarasenko@REDACTED
Fri Mar 30 00:04:10 CEST 2018

> sorry, but what was the problem?  I've never done it before homebrew.

For me, it was extremely hard, due to the need to install dependencies. But
I think it's another story :)

> The code is nice.  It is distribution without port resolving, right?

Thanks! I glad you liked it.
And yes, regarding port resolving, but I would clarify that it's more like
a port resolving without epmd (as epmdless is maintaining the host/port
mapping instead of epmd).