[erlang-questions] EPMDLess - new application which helps to connect erlang nodes under docker
Wed Mar 28 16:50:21 CEST 2018
I would like to introduce Epmdless
<https://github.com/oltarasenko/epmdless/> - application for connecting
Erlang/Elixir nodes without EPMD.
1) Allows to avoid starting epmd in places where it's not needed (for
example docker containers)
2) Supports TCP/TLS transport layers
3) Restricts erlang distribution to one port only (specified with config
or env variable).
It contains some examples in the README file + links to related projects:
- Sandbox <https://github.com/oltarasenko/erlang_distribution_in_docker>
application to test it with Erlang.
- Sandbox <https://github.com/oltarasenko/elixir-distribution-in-docker>
to test it with Elixir.
Also, I've made a blog post explaining how to use it with some video
I really hope you will find it useful!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions