[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 20.3 has been released

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 17:02:37 CET 2018

With this version I am now getting ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY
when going to my https cowboy app in chrome Version 65.0.3325.162 and a
similar error in firefox.  My app uses a self-signed certificate.  It works
fine with otp 20.2.4. Is there a way to fix this for self-signed certs?  I
tried a few things suggested on some web searches, but I still get the same
error.  For one, I tried adding the cert to the system keychain on my mac
and selected always trust.  If this is a bug, let me know and I'll report
it in the tracker.

Thanks,

-wes