[erlang-questions] New project: ZJ - A tiny JSON encoder/decoder

zxq9@REDACTED zxq9@REDACTED
Thu Jun 28 12:16:42 CEST 2018

On 2018年6月28日木曜日 17時50分04秒 JST zxq9@REDACTED wrote:
> On 2018年6月28日木曜日 10時44分13秒 JST you wrote:
> > For testing JSON parsers/encoders I recommend https://github.com/nst/JSONTestSuite
>
> Thanks, Michał!
>
> Over the weekend I might hook the two together.
> If it isn't too complicated I might drop a script for this in there.

Ran through the test set in the shell just to get some idea, and there
are a few cases that do need to be fixed -- all are weird (but legal) or
malformed (and some dangerous) number representations.

I'll probably put a test function in there that does what I just did
in the shell. Including the test set into the repo is a little :-/
Including ZJ into the JSON test project might be a better approach.

Once the handful of failing cases are sorted, I don't expect to be
patching ZJ much.

-Craig