[erlang-questions] Erlang first appeared year

greim greim@REDACTED
Wed Jun 20 15:56:53 CEST 2018

Am 20.06.2018 um 12:41 schrieb Daron Ryan:
> Dinosaurs are extinct? Pascal / Delphi is still alive.

Delphi is for hipsters....I still use Borland Pascal 7.01 nearly daily
for a now 24 years running embedded project. A real world application
24/7/365...and even ERLANG (since 2 years).

  Maybe it requires
> something like a rock from outer space to hit the gulf of Mexico to draw
> the line (sorry I don't know whether the right word is asteroid or
> something else so I played it safe and said rock)

Who ceres about dying? Have you ever heard about reincarnation?
MISRA-C ......Pascal with curly brackets, how awful ;-)

but now we are running out of topic here..

Markus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MISRA_C