[erlang-questions] Erlang first appeared year

greim greim@REDACTED
Wed Jun 20 12:35:18 CEST 2018

Am 20.06.2018 um 11:42 schrieb Thomas Elsgaard:
> Younger might not always be better...

...I absolute agree.

Or lets say "surviving of the fittest" if we define the development of
programming languages as an evolutionary process.

worms and jellyfishes, sharks and crocodiles are still alive...dinosaurs
aren't!

Markus Greim