[erlang-questions] Enabling SSL CRL revocation validation for secure URLS in Erlang

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 09:31:11 CEST 2018

Hi!

If you expect CRL validation to work smooth please upgrade your Erlang/OTP
version.  We will consider extending the user guide. For now you can always
look at the test suites.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB