[erlang-questions] Deprecation warnings: OTP20 and OTP21 compatible code

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 17:06:22 CEST 2018

I'm one of the few people who actually at times enforces warnings as errors
to dependencies, so that I catch prospective bugs early and can go open
pull requests and patch things to make sure I never get surprised with a
thing that doesn't build through deprecation.

I'd be open to having a mechanism to force-remove it, but I'd be annoyed to
lose the ability to go add it back though.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Bryan Hunt <bryan.hunt@REDACTED