[erlang-questions] priv dir in escript

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Sun Jul 29 23:04:21 CEST 2018

We definitely need to add this to the docs on rebar3.org, it wasn't
documented for historical reasons but it has been stable api for
years now.
This should work if you replace the app name part with your app's name:
{escript_incl_extra, [{"<YOUR APP NAME>/priv/*,
"_build/default/lib/"}]}.It could use improvements to like replace os vars for the profile, but
it at least works