[erlang-questions] Orelse and andalso as short-hand for case

zxq9@REDACTED zxq9@REDACTED
Sat Jul 28 04:08:17 CEST 2018

On 2018年7月27日金曜日 8時37分44秒 JST Per Hedeland wrote:
> On 2018-07-27 01:52, zxq9@REDACTED wrote:
> > For whatever reason, Richard's responses never made it into the archive.
>
> Actually, it seems his messages consistently do not even reach the
> *list*, and are seen only when quoted in other messages - is there some
> broken filter on the list, or is he intentionally doing
> reply-to-sender-only? (Or did he just switch to a mail client that needs
>
> > I believe they are worthy of preservation.
>
> +1!:-)

I'm not sure. A lot of the messages from him I wind up getting I receive
because I'm on the recipient list separately from the ML (maybe from "reply
to all"?). erlang-questions is usually just CC'd -- which should work just
fine. I can't imagine anyone would filter ROK's messages *out* of the list.
Much to the contrary, if I had the time I would put together a compilation
of his best posts/threads!

So, Richard, if you happen to read this... any idea why your mail isn't
hitting the list lately? Maybe one account or another is unsubscribed?

-Craig