[erlang-questions] 'cannot' /= 'can not'

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Wed Jul 25 12:07:11 CEST 2018

Very nice example! I would have thought this “can not” only acceptable in informal (& perhaps only spoken) English. Formal documents should always use “cannot”.

Ivan
(Native British English speaker)

--
festina lente