[erlang-questions] 'cannot' /= 'can not'

Judson Lester nyarly@REDACTED
Tue Jul 24 19:37:43 CEST 2018

To be fair to Michael, there is a legitimate (albeit somewhat tortured)
reading of "A can not be done" as "It is possible not to do A" that "A
cannot be done" doesn't admit. While I read the patch notes as meaning "It
is impossible to apply the kernel application separately", I can see where
confusion might arise.