[erlang-questions] Cowboy serve static files [video file] can not fast forward

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Wed Jul 18 11:16:21 CEST 2018

We (Zotonic) also implemented range requests in cowmachine.

https://github.com/zotonic/cowmachine/blob/master/src/cowmachine_response.erl#L72 <https://github.com/zotonic/cowmachine/blob/master/src/cowmachine_response.erl#L72>

Cowmachine is the Webmachine variant for the new version of Zotonic.
It uses Cowboy instead of Mochiweb, and simplified the controller callbacks.

- Marc