[erlang-questions] Cowboy serve static files [video file] can not fast forward

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed Jul 18 09:59:59 CEST 2018

Someone did a partial implementation for cowboy_rest here:
https://github.com/ninenines/cowboy/pull/1059

But you'll have to make your own handler (or a wrapper of cowboy_static).

Adding proper support is currently not prioritized, it's not been
necessary for customers yet and I still have a few more important tasks
to do (better Websocket, better cookies, and CORS support being the next
big three, and of course Ranch 2.0).

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu