[erlang-questions] Does anyone still use poolboy, the poolboy needs to update for otp 21.

Mon Jul 16 19:09:42 CEST 2018

I'd guess the same.

Mind you, getting rid of warnings are nice, but there is no reason to worry
before OTP 22.x is about to go out. In other words, the drums should be
banged upon louder and louder from pianissimo to fortissimo as we approach
the deadline.

We are not late yet. We will be late if we don't act. It is in the middle
of vacation time as well. Things are likely to move a bit slower than
normal.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 2:29 PM Roger Lipscombe <roger@REDACTED>
wrote:

> We use it, and it's working fine on OTP-21.0.
>
> On 16 July 2018 at 10:39, getonga <getonga@REDACTED> wrote:
> > I made a pr to poolboy, see https://github.com/devinus/poolboy
> > But after 17 days, it does not be merged, and no reaction too.
> > Help is needed.

J.