[erlang-questions] Logging level of "SSL: Socket error"

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Jul 11 22:04:05 CEST 2018

Hi Roger!

I see, those error loggings are not affected by the log_alert option as
they are distribution logs and not TLS alert protocol logs. I agree the
change might be accidental. We will have to review this.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB