[erlang-questions] Using File containing list as an input

Awsaf Rahman awsafrahman1704@REDACTED
Sun Jul 1 15:14:38 CEST 2018

Hello! I am new to Erlang and need some help!

I generated a random list of 100,000 numbers and wrote them in a file. Now
I want to use that list in the file as an input for different programs.
What I am trying to do is benchmark some programs written in Erlang like
Merge Sort and I want to use the same list in different variations of the
program. If anyone can help me out it would be of big help!

Thanks!

Regards

Awsaf Rahman