[erlang-questions] erlexec permissions denied error on start after building release

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Sun Jul 1 00:27:37 CEST 2018

I thought relx was just another name for rebar.  I'm using erlang.mk and it
has relx in the script.

I'm seeing these 2:

https://github.com/erlang/rebar3

https://github.com/erlware/relx