[erlang-questions] erlang ssh and port forwarding

Hans Nilsson R hans.r.nilsson@REDACTED
Tue Jan 30 11:43:43 CET 2018

I don't know any implementation of direct-tcpip.

And pull requests are always welcome!  But as usual, remember doc and test(s)...

Making it pluggable would be excellent.  I have not studied the implemntation
I removed with that in mind, but if it could be done as a subsystem like sftp
it would be great.

/Hans