[erlang-questions] OSCON Call for Talks & Tutorials: Deadline Jan 30th

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Jan 29 16:57:18 CET 2018

Hi,

a reminder that the deadline to submit your talks to OSCON, the Open
Source Convention in Portland, OR, is midnight (PST) January 30th:

https://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/oscon-or/public/cfp/615

This will be OSCON's 20th anniversary, coinciding with Erlang's 20th
anniversary of it being open sourced. As always, we want a strong Erlang
and Elixir presence at the conference. Consider submitting talks and
tutorials. If you have any questions about it, feel free to reach out to
me (I am on the program committee). There are also lots of ideas you can
tap into on their website.

Hope to see you there!

Francesco