[erlang-questions] erlang ssh and port forwarding

Hans Nilsson R hans.r.nilsson@REDACTED
Mon Jan 29 13:43:24 CET 2018

Hi,

there was a start of tcp port forwarding, but since it makes me feel uneasy to have unfinished code hanging around in security software I removed it in commit 7efc9c9460baa78dba0bc63e300890df5a97812f
Thu Apr 28 16:35:23 2016 +0200

There are currently no plans to implement port-forwarding or X11-forwarding.

/Hans