[erlang-questions] erlang ssh and port forwarding

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sun Jan 28 09:35:00 CET 2018

Hi.

I'm writing ssh proxy in erlang:  https://github.com/flussonic/ssh-proxy

It is required for our support team:  engineers need to login to customers
servers but I want to make a revocation of access.

So this is a proxy that will hide our team private key from whole team
(except me).

There is a working POC, but I've got a problem:

port forwarding do not work:

debug1: Connection to port 9080 forwarding to localhost port 80 requested.

debug1: channel 3: new [direct-tcpip]

channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: Not allowed

debug1: channel 3: free: direct-tcpip: listening port 9080 for localhost
port 80, connect from ::1 port 54743 to ::1 port 9080, nchannels 4

Is something not ready in erlang ssh?