[erlang-questions] SSL hostname verification

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Jan 22 16:34:42 CET 2018

Hello,

I had a similar problem with plain TLS socket after 19.x to 20.x migration. This is due to SNI feature. I’ve disabled it using following ssl socket option: {server_name_indication, disable}

I think same applies for dist sockets as well.

Best Regards,
Dmitry