[erlang-questions] xref

Technion technion@REDACTED
Thu Jan 4 22:39:50 CET 2018

Indeed that is correct. Many thanks for this.

________________________________
From: Guilherme Andrade <g@REDACTED>
Sent: Friday, 5 January 2018 12:39:24 AM
To: Technion
Cc: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] xref

On 4 January 2018 at 04:46, Technion <technion@REDACTED<mailto:technion@REDACTED>> wrote:

I'm wondering if I could get some advise regarding xref.

I've found across a number of projects, anything using Cowboy triggers similar alerts for me to below:

I believe the example module you mentioned ('toppage_handler') implements the 'cowboy_handler' behaviour[1].

If '-behaviour(cowboy_handler).' were to be explicitly declared on 'toppage_handler', xref would realize that those unused functions are actually callbacks.

[1]: https://ninenines.eu/docs/en/cowboy/2.0/manual/cowboy_handler/

--
Guilherme