[erlang-questions] [BuzzConf '18] Call For Presentations

Federico Carrone federico.carrone@REDACTED
Thu Jan 4 18:00:14 CET 2018

Hi,

We are organizing a conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina about topics that
commonly arise in the Erlang world. We would like to extend an invitation
to anyone interested.

https://github.com/lambdaclass/buzzconf

*Call for Presentations*

BuzzConf is a conference thats explores the new horizons in computer
science such as functional programming, distributed systems, big data,
machine learning and other interdisciplinary areas and brings them to a
bigger audience.

The conference will take place between the last week of April and the first
week of May 2018 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The exact date will be
confirmed shortly.

Areas of particular interest to the conference include:

    programming languages
    functional programming
    distributed data
    machine learning
    big data
    profiling/debugging
    embedded systems
    the most modern tools to deal with the world's complexity

To submit your talk proposal please complete the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/CnF3HhcPV7jb2ttZ2

*Format*
Each accepted talk will get a 40 minute talk slot

*Deadlines*

Call for presentations closes: Monday, March 5st, 2018

Speakers notified: Monday, March 12th, 2018

Program announced: Wednesday, March 14th, 2018

*Admission and Travel*

Speakers will receive free admission to BuzzConf. We are striving to
provide some form of travel grant to assist with the costs of attending.
We’ll post details here once a budget is finalized.