[erlang-questions] [ANN]: pure functional and generic programming

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Jan 2 12:11:49 CET 2018

Hello list,

I’ve been doing a pure functional programming with Erlang for few year in various business domains. Really starting with basics (data structures) to high-level concepts and also gaining experience from other languages. I’ve collected some of the useful pure functional tips, evaluate them “in-production”. Finally, I’ve managed to assemble it into what-not sharable piece of code.

* Source code: https://github.com/fogfish/datum <https://github.com/fogfish/datum>
* Features overview: https://github.com/fogfish/datum/blob/master/doc/features.md <https://github.com/fogfish/datum/blob/master/doc/features.md>
* Hex: https://hex.pm/packages/datum <https://hex.pm/packages/datum>

I would be nice to get a feedback from community about it! Proposals for improvements, etc.

Best Regards,
Dmitry