[erlang-questions] handle_info stopped crashing if no match?

Vans S vans_163@REDACTED
Tue Feb 27 14:33:56 CET 2018

Is there anyway to disable this behavior (the handle_info if not defined producing a warning). I consider it a regression at this point because it has actually wasted a few hours of my time already debugging running large systems with many components as new features were being added.