[erlang-questions] Global registry documentation has a cryptic warning about code change

Metin Akat akat.metin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 26 18:02:00 CET 2018

OK, upon another inspection of the warning... it probably says that the
Resolve function should be external to the module being reloaded.
Hence, global's resolve functions are perfectly fine in this regard, as
they are external to my code.
Now it seems quite logical and quite simply explained. I don't know why I
got confused at first.