[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Laura M. Castro lcastro@REDACTED
Wed Feb 14 13:59:25 CET 2018

I want to take a moment to thank Fred and many others for devoting their
time and energy to constructively participate in this thread, which I think
is very relevant when it comes to the kind of community we want to have.

it seems to me that the main problem is growth of classification of  acts
as offensive in general.
what i mean is that in digital and (archive all) age it seems that number
of acts (words, expressions etc.) that are viewed as offensive only grows
in time, and
they *do not* die out.

Just wanted to say that perhaps they do not die out because the reasons
they're originated do not die out either. If a word or expression is
racist/sexist/offensive to an unprivileged group, how can we expect it to
cease being so if there's still plenty of racism/sexism/etc. around us?