[erlang-questions] Why Learn Elixir if it's built on Erlang? Why not just learn Erlang?

Hakim Fajardo keam7095@REDACTED
Tue Feb 13 15:15:05 CET 2018

Everyone, thank you for the feed back. I agree the syntax of Elixir feels
simpler and easier to understand. Either way, I enjoy learning both and I
guess I will get to a point where I will clearly understand the advantages
of Both. Happy Coding!