[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Miguel Morales therevoltingx@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 22:38:26 CET 2018

I'm a hispanic developer in North America. This name is certainly
offensive. I'm a big proponent of free speech and am against overreaching
social justice causes.
However, in this case, if you want the project to succeed I highly
recommend changing the name.