[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

zxq9@REDACTED zxq9@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 17:11:43 CET 2018

On 2018年2月12日月曜日 17時08分21秒 JST Roman Galeev wrote:
> The worst part of it that nobody is offended at this very moment, but Fred
> speaks for people who could be offended, in his opinion. But could they, or
> could they not nobody knows (except them, but they are not present). Maybe
> the same people could be offended by other words as well, how do we know?
> And should we really care (having quite offensive names in the wild
> already)? Should we run all possible project names through the council of
> these people?

"these people"

THESE PEOPLE!?!

AHHH!

====

I rest my case. As someone who could easily fall into the category of "these people" if I so chose.

Srsly, people, can we talk about what the project actually does for once instead of what it is named?

-Craig