[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 15:34:45 CET 2018

This reminds me of people who were calling some coffee brand racist not
realizing that the Spanish or Portuguese translation for "black" looks a
lot like a racist slur.

People are getting offended much too easily these days. Intent is
important and there's no intent to slur here.

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu