[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Dmitry Belyaev be.dmitry@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 15:20:50 CET 2018

I think the world is bigger than just the US and English is used much wider than in only US. In saying it from Australia.

My first thought on that name was that it was a shortened "raccoon" which is a funny animal.

By the way, do you know what a well known English word and a library Mocha mean in Russian?.. However it doesn't mean people should stop using the word.