[erlang-questions] Unidirectional architectures in Erlang

Fri Aug 31 21:33:01 CEST 2018

QuickCheck has eqc_temporal (which is a temporal monad). I don't think
proper currently implements the interface, but it isn't too hard to write
it yourself if you want to attack the problem.

You generate random commands like in a statem model.
The system-under-test (SUT) generates trace events.
You stuff those trace events into eqc_temporal or equivalent.
You ask properties of the eqc_temporal trace representation, failing the
test if the rules are broken.

--
J.