[erlang-questions] ANN: erlPress_core V. 0.01

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 02:23:51 CEST 2018

Hi Nathaniel,

ErlPress resumes would be fairly easy. I’m happy to help you with it, perhaps as a project we could publish as a blog post.

First step, scan the web for an attractive/functional layout. From there we can create a template. It would be cool to pour text into the template from your favorite db.

Several tasks high on my road-map would make it even easier and more elegant:

— Wider choice of fonts
— Wrapping up work-in-progress Markdown parsing
— db data input functions

The first task is challenging, though I have ideas. The second two should be fairly easy.

Thanks for your interest.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad